Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Updates from a Busy Man.

Waddap fam! I hope you didn't think I forgot about the site. My apologies for the delay in updates, but I've been workin on a lot of different projects and shows.

I'm just here to update y'all about some of the events comin up in Ozone.

1st off we got Short Fuze Bboy Jam brought to you by none other than Koopa Klan!


Then there's Sunday Skool Session brought to you by the nice folks at Reign


In other news, me and the homie BrownStudy have a photoshoot for the upcomin remix EP I'm producin for him, so be on the lookout for that!

I also created a USTREAM account where I'll be broadcasting OUR Show Radio every Saturday from 5-7pm on 91.5 FM or http://WPRKDJ.org. I will also be doin LIVE beat sessions Sundays at 9:30 PM so tune in if you want to watch me create joints in REAL-TIME haha.

Here is the stream from this past Sunday's beat session (10/11/2009):

Be on the lookout for more updates as they develop!

Peace & Blessings,
Soy

0 comments: