Monday, September 14, 2009

A Fine Week For Ozone

Hello world...Happy Monday to all of you. This week is quite an eventful week in the OZONE! There are dope shows to be seen all week so make sure you give yourself a break from working and studying to come out and support your OZONE fam!

Thursday go see my boys Brown Study and Sincere rip it at the Haven Lounge!


See The Tablehogs LIVE at Natura's on Saturday!


Then after Natura's head over to Tatame to see Varras Tower and DJ Stranger the same night!



I hope to see some of you make it out to at least one the events listed! If any of you know about other events that I might have missed that are going on this week, please shoot me an email with the info and flyer if available and I will make sure to add it to the blog!
Email events to:
Soysauce1ne@gmail.com

Peace & Blessings,
Soy

0 comments: