Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inglourious Illionaires.

Hello world...I told you I'd be back with more news haha.
Although I've spent the majority of my time making music and getting things done before going back to school Monday, I've had the pleasure of finally watching Quentin Tarantino's newest cinematic masterpiece: Inglourious Basterds.

I will admit that some scenes in the movie were a little bit too dragged out, the movie in its entirety was definitely worth the $8.00.

In other news, The Illionaires has released their summer line of clothing and they definitely came hard with the designs. And good news for the ladies...The Illionaires has included their first girl's tee titled "First Date". Peep the shirts below and visit The Illionaires Store to make a purchase and support my west coast sponsors!

Rocky Road



First Date (for the LADIES!)



You can also peep The Illionaires at Street Wear Scene's Online Store

Now I can't leave y'all without a dope song to vibe to, so here's a joint from LA's own Fashawn called "Our Way" feat. Evidence from Dilated Peoples. This single is featured off his One Shot One Kill Mixtape.


Peace & Blessings,
Soy

0 comments: